Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swim Lessons

When the weather here in Sacramento got warm enough to use the pool, we were ready. Wings in hand, 3 kinds of sunscreen and our kitty cat towel in tow!!! Olivia got it but was alittle afraid but I reminded her that last year she was swimming all over the place and then she began hanging out by herself in the middle of the pool. A few weeks ago our friends, Mirah and Randy introduced her to pinching her nose and putting her face in the water- now that is a common occurance (with little choking, I might add). Now, this week and next, Olivia is in swim lessons at a California Fitness and she is loving it! She is pulling herself out of the pool , kicking and hopping around like a little bunny without wings. I have not seen any actually swimming (by herself) but I am hope ful that by the end of next week she will have tried. Here's to summer!














1 comment:

Miriah Hoagland said...

YEA Olivia!!! I am so proud of you for doing swim lessons. I am sure you are loving them and just think by the end of the summer you will be swimming all by yourself like a big girl:):)

Keep me updated on her progress!!!!